MEADOWBROOK CHRISTIAN CHURCH
New Members Welcome!
What We Believe
What we believe......
- The One and living God eternally existent in three persons in unity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
- The inherent corruptness of man through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally impenitent.
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming, and millennial reign upon the earth.
- Justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ.
- The sacraments of baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
- The security of the believer as he/she abides in Christ.
- The baptism with the Holy Spirit for believers, with signs following.
- The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church, which is the Body of Christ.
- Church government by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders and deacons.
- The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.
NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME
Are you looking for a new community within Meadowbrook?
Thanks for stopping by our site! Here you can find out what we’re all about; our beliefs, our ministries and our worship experience. Check out this awesome video, by clicking on the link, of “The Shed” (youth group) using their musical gift to invite other young people to their Sunday afternoon program.
In 1983, Denis and Lois Barnard planted Logan City Community Church under the denomination of Christian Life Centres International. After being located in several places and purchasing commercial property, in 2008 the church purchased 2 acres of land in the university, TAFE and hospital suburb of Meadowbrook. The church then changed it’s name to Meadowbrook Church to identify with the community and their location.
Meadowbrook Church is actively involved in building the local community through Logan Community Care who aids the community by providing a Thrift Shop located on the church property at 350 Loganlea Road Meadowbrook.
Meadowbrook Church believes that “the church is about God and people and that they are called to help others find their purpose, fulfillment and joy as they worship God, love each other and love people in their community and beyond by serving together”. Hence our logo - Love God; Love People; Love Life.